Liquid Apple Pie Latte Recipe
Meanwhile, there are several types of milk creations, such as beetroot latte, turmeric latte or gingerbread shakes. Why not turn your favorite cake into a drink? That must have been the idea of my favorite cafe “No Milk Today” in Berlin. There I drank this creative latte for the first time: It was love at the first sip! I knew immediately that I have to try this at home, a piece of apple pie and vegan milk in the blender – done! No 🙂 But the preparation is very simple. Basically, you only need applesauce, cinnamon and almond milk. With some vanilla refined, it actually tastes like apple pie. Enjoy your very special latte ♥
Apple Pie Latte Recipe
Amount: 2 Glases
- 6 tbsp applesauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 glasses of almond milk (or soy vanilla drink)
- 1 Msp vanilla powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- For this recipe you can make applesauce yourself or buy it at the shop.
- Heat the needed amount of plant milk. Sweet more if desired. If you use soymilk you can create nice foam.
- Meanwhile prepare the glasses with 2-3 tablespoons of applesauce per glass. Stir in half a teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Now fill the hot milk in the glasses and add cinnamon and sugar to the foam as desired.