Vegan and Gluten Free Apricot Cheesecake
This vegan apricot cake with fruity Cheescake filling and juicy bottom is absolutely amazing. Apricots are just great for baking, because they keep their shape, but are extremely creamy. The best part is, the cake is only made of GOOD INGREDIENTS and makes it a healthy explosion.
The vegan cheesecake contains:
Nuts = healthy fats
Coconut flour = fibers
Sojajoghurt = many proteins
Coconut flower syrup = blood sugar level friendly
Coconut oil = good fats
Amount: 12 pieces
- 6 apricots
- 500g soy yoghurt (vanilla)
- 50ml vegan butter
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons starch (tapioca)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 100g Almond flour
- 90g coconut flour
- 90g Sirup
- 100g coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- Mix all the moist ingredients in a bowl and stir in the dry ones.
- Press the dough into a round or square shape lined with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, stir together the ingredients for the cream. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Pour cream over the ground, apricots Halve and spread on the cream.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes and then let cool with the oven door open.
Recipe Video here