Asian Bowl with Black Rice Noodles – Vegan and Gluten Free
At the weekend I had this delicious, Asian Nudelbowl. For the first time I discovered black rice noodles at the organic market and of course, I had to try them. The pasta is made of rice flour and black sesame and the color turns slightly purple after cooking, which looks beautiful on the plate.
Sautéed tofu with maple syrup and soy sauce, is a super high protein side dish in this bowl. Let your creative hunger run wild and add sprouts or other fresh vegetables.
Have fun cooking!
Asiatisches Bowl Rezept
Menge: ca. 2 Schüsseln
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/3 bunch of coriander
- 1/2 pack of black rice noodles (or soba)
- 100g organic natural tofu
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 handful of mangetouts
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or other sweetness)
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce (not for sushi)
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 toe garlic
- Cook the noodles in hot water according to the package instructions.
- Cut the cucumber and prepare for later.
- Now wash the pods and cut the tofu. Heat the oil in a frying pan, fry the tofu and add a little syrup and soy sauce after 2 minutes. Before the tofu pieces are golden, you can add the pods briefly to the pan.
- Mix all liquid ingredients for the dressing together. Add the garlic and ginger, with a garlic press and mix under the dressing.
- Drain the noodles and arrange with the remaining ingredients and the dressing in a bowl.
- Garnish the dish with cilantro and sesame.
I hope you enjoyed my recipe – tell me how it tasted or share your creation on Instagram or Facebook.
Your feedback is always welcome;)