Pea fennel Soup Recipe
Menge: for 4 portions
- 4 small potatoes (about 120g)
- 1/2 leek
- 1 small fennel tuber
- 2 thick garlic toes
- 400g peas (frozen)
- 2 sachets of soy cream or (500 ml coconut milk)
- 1/2 glass of water
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
- 1 tsp pepper
- Purple chips from the deli
- Peel the potato, cut into small pieces and cook until soft.
- Wash the leek and fennel and cut into small pieces.
- Sauté both with coconut oil in a large pot. Then add the garlic (pressed).
- Now pour the soy cream and the water into the pot. When it starts to boil, the peas and potatoes can also be put in the pot.
- Cook until the peas are no longer frozen (about 15 minutes) and then mix with a blender the soup to the desired consistency. If the soup is too thick for you, then add another half a glass of water.
- Season the soup with pepper, salt and balsamico and serve.