Vegan & glutenfree Pumpkin Muffins
Here comes a super yummy muffin recipe for you. Like the last two recipes, this is also with pumpkin, in honor of his season;). For this recipe, I have again tried to choose healthier ingredients than for traditional muffin recipes. The special thing about the dough is that I used chickpea flour this time. I’m an absolute fan of chickpea flour because it’s protein rich, has fewer calories / carbohydrates, has lots of minerals, and is a great, gluten-free and healthier alternative to wheat flour. I must confess it’s my first sweet recipe with chickpea flour and I was so excited that the muffins made it right on the blog. The taste of pumpkin, chickpea flour and cinnamon is just great. The caramel notes of maple syrup and coconut blossom sugar give the taste the icing on the cake. I’m curious if you are as excited as I am :), leave me your feedback.
You should be able to find all the ingredients for the vegan pumpkin muffins in every health food store.
THE VEGAN MUFFINS ARE:
- fast and easy to prepare
- completely plant based
- kind of fudgy
- a good source of protein thanks to the chickpea flour
- nice chocolaty
- perfect for kids
- sweetened with healthier sugar
Vegan Pumpkin Muffins
Quantity: 6 pieces
- 150 g of pumpkin puree
- 6 tbsp coconut oil
- 100 g tapioca (or other starch)
- 60 g chickpea flour
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 7 tablespoons of marble syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 80g chocolate chips
- Wash the pumpkin, cut into pieces and cook gently in the pot with the cooking insert.
- Puree the soft pumpkin with the coconut oil and syrup.
- Put the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix with the moist ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the muffins for 25-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes. They still strengthen and can then better get out of shape.