Healthy christmas turmeric punch (non-alcoholic)
Are you already ready for Christmas in these cold November days? This weekend you get my first Christmas recipe. I must confess, mulled wine has never tasted so good to me, especially since the finished products are all extremely sugary and do not taste as spicy as they should. That’s why I developed my own Christmas drink. This brings all the great properties of turmeric, the taste of Christmas spices and has a delicious, fruity apple note. There are currently many turmeric powder blends out there and for this recipe I’ve tried the “Golden Soul” turmeric blend of Veganz, as it’s enriched with Earl Gray- and Black Tea extract and contains spices like cardamom or nutmeg. As you can read, this turmeric punch is a true spice bomb and could be used as an Ayurvedic potion 😀
Tumeric Punch Recipe
Amount: 2 Glases
- approx. 400 ml organic apple juice (2x 2/3 full glasses)
- 20 g ginger (1 thumb-sized piece)
- 3 star anise / 3 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tsp turmeric mixture (1 tsp per glass)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 pressed orange / tangerine
- Apple slices to cut out
- Mix the apple juice, turmeric, minced ginger, maple syrup and spices in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Remove the pot from the heat and let it chill for 10 minutes.
- Now add the orange juice and reheat briefly.
- Now cut out stars of the apple slices and garnish your drinks.
→ If you like it very spicy, you can moisten the glass rim with syrup and dip it in ground pepper.
Did you like the recipe? I am excited to hear your feedback.
Don’t hesitate to follow me on Pinterest or Instagram.
Lovely products from my shop