The best vegan and gluten free Pancakes ever!
Hello dear friends, this time I want to share a new and very different pancake recipe with you. I named these vegan pancakes “Magic Pancakes” because they are really incredibly healthy and outrageously delicious. Theoretically, you can just eat it up purely because they have such a great taste. I’m sure these fluffy and juicy pancakes will make you forget the worries in the morning;)
Diese Pancakes sind:
- Free of oil
- no gluten
- no unhealthy sugar
Amount: approx.10 pieces (depends on the size)
- 90 g boiled sweet potatoes
- 160 ml coconut milk (1 small tin)
- 120 g of ground almonds (or almond flour)
- 70 g tapioca starch
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
1 tbsp cashewbutter
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp lemon zest
- Cut the sweet potato into pieces, cook until soft and allow to cool well.
- Mix all dry ingredients well in a bowl.
- Now add the moist ingredients and mix everything with a mixer creamy.
- Let the dough rest for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Then heat a pan lightly and bake the pancakes from each side for about 3 minutes.
- For an even shape, place small metal cake rings in the pan and pour in the dough. As a result, they are higher than without form and so are really fluffy.
- For the sauce, mix all ingredients together, season and serve.
Do you have questions or suggestions? Write me a comment or a private message. I appreciate any feedback. By the way, you get more inspirations from my kitchen on Instagram.
My favorite products from the shop: