Vegan and glutenfree no bake Chestnut Tarts
Vegan chestnut tarts
Quantity: approx. 5 pieces depending on the size of the tray
- 100g cashews
- about 6 tablespoons coconut cream *
- 3 tablespoons liquid coconut oil
- 30g dark Cacao powder
- 5 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 6 chestnuts
- Soak the cashews in hot water for 2 hours or overnight.
- Boil the chestnuts with shell for 20 minutes in boiling water. If you want to use precooked, then soak them in hot water for 30 minutes for soaking. The chestnuts and cashews should be soft and easy to work with.
- Mix the cashews, chestnuts, coconut cream, maple syrup and liquid coconut oil in a powerful blender.
- Fill half of the finished cream into the silicone molds. Shake the mold well, to avoid air holes.
Keep the remaining cream is left in the blender and mixed with 30g cocoa powder to a nice chocolate cream. Fill the chocolate cream over the light cream into the silicone molds.
The tarts must now rest for at least 4 hours in the freezer, so that they become nice and firm. 2 hours before consumption, you should get them out of the cooler and the silicone mold. They stay in the fridge for up to four days.
→ * Coconut cream settles at the top of coconut milk cans when they are cold.