Matcha chocolate brownies without flour
What is better than cake without flour, which is super easy to produce and also tastes heavenly good. These juicy brownie bites are super healthy compared to traditional brownies and are great to take away as a snack when traveling. This is definitely one of my simplest vegan and gluten-free cake recipes.
5 green why the brownies are so great:
– Only 5 minutes preparation time
– Without industrial sugar
– Proteins by chickpeas
– high fiber
– Gluten free and vegan
Tip: These brownies can also be made with peanut sauce. Just omit Matcha and replace the almond with peanut and sprinkle with a few peanut and chocolate pieces – the taste really fantastic and reminiscent of Snickers!
Matcha Chocolate Brownies
Quantity: about 9 pieces
Baking time: 30 minutes
- 40g coconut fat
- 1 glass of chickpeas
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 heaped tables of almond or tahini
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup *
- 1 heaped tsp baking powder
- 60g vegan chocolate
- 1 pinch of natron
- 3 tbsp chickpea water
- 3 teaspoons Matcha *
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- All ingredients except the chocolate, gradually in a food processor to a creamy mass process.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath. Dissolve the Matcha in 3 tablespoons of chickpea water and lemon.
- Divide the dough into two bowls. In one bowl the liquid chocolate is stirred in and in the other the matcha concentrate.
- Spread a baking dish (or tin) with baking paper and spread the dough evenly.
- Bake the brownie at 180 degrees for 30 minutes. The baking time depends on the shape. Flat brownies are finished faster, whereas higher forms may well take 40 minutes. When finished, the brownies turn golden and settle slightly off the rim.
- Let it cool well and then get them out of the mold. This is how the brownies really get stuck and can be cut well.
→ * The recipe is only slightly sweetened. If you like it sweeter, you should use more maple syrup or sweetened chocolate.
* The green tone depends on the matcha you use. You can also use spinach powder or spirulina for coloring.