Vegan Egg Salad Recipe
Amout: 1 Bowl
Time: max. 20 minutes
- 400g natural tofu
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 tsp mustard
- 6 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp “Kala Namak” (indian salt)
- 1-2 tsp turmeric (for the yellow color)
- fresh chives
- Place the vegan mayonnaise in a large bowl and mix well with all the other ingredients except the tofu.
- Cut one half of the tofu (200g) into small cubes.
- Crumble the other half of the tofu with a fork or your hands.
- Put both in the bowl and stir well and season, if necessary spice it up.
- Now leave the egg salad in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
→ If you prepare the egg salad the day before and let it stir overnight, it tastes best.