Vegan and glutenfree matcha bites
- No bake
- Healthx fats
- no white sugar
Vegan Matcha Bites
- 2 tsp Matcha
- 60 g coconut flour
- 30 g almond flour (or oatflour)
- 65 g pumpkinseed butter* (or pistachio butter)
- 30 g Coconut oil
- 30 g marple sirup
- 1/2 bar vegan chocolate
- Sift all dry ingredients with a sieve into a small bowl and stir well. As an alternative to ground almonds or almond flour, you can also process oatmeal into flour in a blender or coffee grinder.
- In another bowl, mix the liquid coconut oil with the syrup and pumpkinseed butter.
- Now add the liquid mass to the dry one and mix well with a spatula or knead with disposable gloves.
- Distribute the mass in a small mold and press firmly. Be sure to use a piece of baking paper so you can easily get the block out of it later. My tin had a size of a postcard because I wanted them high as brownies. You can also flatten them, but then you need more chocolate to cover.
- When the dough mass is ready, you can melt the chocolate in a water bath and then pour over the green surface.
- Now put your shape in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
When the chocolate has hardened and the coconut oil has strengthened the dough, then you can cut your Matcha bites into shape.
→ * To achieve this great green tone, you should not miss the pumpkin seed, as it gives the the beautiful color
If you try this recipe I’d really love to hear any feedback! Please leave a comment, or tag a photo on Instagram! Thank you.
[recipe-grid cat=”recipe” posts=”4″ grid=”fourth” excerpt=”no”]More recipes[/recipe-index]