Vegan and gluten-free lentil salad of the Mediterranean kind
This is one of my favorite summer salad. It tastes so fresh and juicy and provides a lot of healthy Ingredients. Enjoy this recipe:
Amount: 2 plates
- 1 glas of lentils (1 cup)
- 1 red oniopn
- 1/3 fennel tuber (optional)
- 5 small tomatoes
- 1 tbsp capers from the glass
- Pinch of Salt
- 3-4 sprigs of large leaf parsle
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 tsp. Mustard (e.g., Dijon)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Cook the lentils like the preparation on the back of the package and allow to cool.
- Cut the onions into small pieces, wash the fennel and tomatoes and also chop them.
- Remove the parsley leaves from the stems, wash and chop them.
- Mix the dressing and mix combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper – Bon appetit!