Vegan und glutenfree breakfast cookies with roseleaves
In the morning rich breakfast is healthy and should be integrated into everyday life. However, there are times when you just can not make it in time or you are not really hungry at 7am. For such moments, my healthy cereal cookies comes into play. Refined with nuts, oatmeal, coconut flakes, cranberries and banana and rose petals, they ideally satisfy the small appetite or convince as a snack in between. Let’s go to the recipe :
Breakfast Cookie Recipe
Amount: 9 Pieces
- 1/2 cup grated coconut flakes
- 1 cup Oats
- 1/3 cup choped nuts
- 1 Tbsp choped Cranberries
- 1/2 Banana (or 4 Tbsp Applesauce)
- 3 Tbsp Coconutoil
- 2 Tbsp Marble sirup
- 1 Tbsp Sesam
- 1 Tbsp eatable Roseleaves
- Pinch of salt and vanilla
- Put all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Then add the oil and the mashed banana (or applesauce) and mix well.
- Let sit for 5 minutes and preheat the oven.
- On a baking sheet with baking paper, press the mixture evenly into small molds with a spoon.
- Bake the cookies for about 20 minutes at 180 degrees. let the biscuits cool down. The longer you bake them, the firmer they become.→ You can use conventional biscuit molds. I used small pastry rings.
My favorite products from the shop:
[recipe-grid cat=”salzig” posts=”3″ grid=”third” excerpt=”no”]Also yummy:[/recipe-grid]