Vegan and glutenfree Pizza dough made with just a blender
Today you get a super easy and healthy pizza dough recipe. You only need a few ingredients and you can prepare everything in a blender.
The pizza base is:
– gluten free
Glutenfree Pizza dough
Amount: 1 Pizza
- 100 g Quinoa
- 2 Tbsp flaxseed (or Chia)
- 2 Tbsp Buckwheat flour
- 1 Tsp Bakingpowder
- 140 ml Water
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tsp Salt
- Mix the flax seeds, buckwheat flour, baking powder with the water, salt and oil in the blender for 1 minute.
- Wash the quinoa, drain and then add to the blender.
- Mix everything until a creamy consistency is created. Leave the dough for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Spread the sticky dough on the baking paper with a spoon. The thinner the more crispy the dough becomes.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, then top up and bake for another 10-15 minutes. The edge should be nice and golden.
I spread my pizza with a spinach basil cream. To do this, mix a hand soaked cashews, a little lemon juice, salt, pepper, fresh spinach and basil to a cream. So that the taste is more intense, I have also distributed some of the leftover cream on the finished pizza. The white blots are vegan ricotta. For this I also used soaked cashews (best over night). You can then puree them in your blender with vegetable milk, lemon water, salt and yeast flakes. This takes a while until the mixer gets a velvety cream, because of course you can use only very little liquid, so that the cream stays nice and thick. The cashew cream stays closed in the fridge for several days and gets stronger over time.
By the way, you can also make the pizza with red lentils instead of quinoa. This is my mother’s favorite recipe;)
I hope the pizza tastes as good as mine 🙂 You can of course prove it to your heart’s content. Bon Appetite!