Healthy vegan courgette bites
This is a perfect, healthy, vegan and glutenfree dish for in between meals, as a side dish next to your salad or as a snack for to go.
Courgette Bites Recipe
Amount: 1 sheet
- 4 courgettes (grated)
- 140g (1+1/2 cup) polenta + 2 cups of water
- 1 small can of chickpeas + 1/2 can of chickpea water
- 100g of potato starch or corn starch
- 2 tbsp dill (fresh or frozen)
- 1 teaspoon salt & 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic (pressed)
- Boil 2 cups of water in a small saucepan, add the polenta and stir occasionally until the mass becomes thicker, typically after 15-20 minutes the water has been absorbed.
- You can start grating the courgettes during this process.
- Mix the chickpeas with its water in a blender, then add the starch and the herbs and spices.
- Thoroughly mix the warm polenta with the chickpea mass and the zucchini pieces.
- Pour the mixture into a mold and bake at 190 degrees for at least 40 minutes.
- Allow the mixture to cool and then cut into pieces.
You like my recipes? Don’t hesitate to followed me on Instagram
[recipe-grid cat=”salzig” posts=”3″ grid=”third” excerpt=”no”]Andere Rezepte[/recipe-grid]