Autumn red cabbage salad, with kohlrabi, pears, coriander and a sweet ginger dressing
Let’s welcome autumn with a light Asian-flavored salad. September is actually one of the most beautiful months after summer, as the new season has so many regional gems to offer. That’s why I want to present you today a local recipe that brings a touch of fruity taste from the summer with it. The mild sweet mustard dressing has a fresh ginger note, which in combination with coriander (mint is also for those who do not like coriander) gives the old-established red cabbage a whole new shine. This salad can be served as a starter or as a light lunch. I’m curious if you like it, have fun preparing.
Vegan Cabbage-Pear- Salad
Quantity: about 2 protions
- 1/3 to 1/2 head of cabbage
- 1 small kohlrabi
- 1 Pear
- 1 tbsp coriander (or mint)
- 1 bsp black sesame
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemonjuice
- 1 tsp milde mustard
- 2 tsp marble syrup
- 1 tiny piece ginger ( about a nail size)
- Salt & pepper
- Wash all fresh ingredients thoroughly. Cut the cabbage into thin strips.
- Slice the pear into thin slices and cut the kohlrabi into small sticks.
- Stir the dressing and grate the ginger with a grater.
- Arrange everything together and garnish with cilantro and sesame.
Weitere Rezepte [/recipe-index]