Baked potatoes with turmeric dressing
This recipe belongs to my turmeric experiment session 3 weeks ago. Some of you may already know the healthy gums with turmeric and orange. I liked the combination of orange and turmeric so much that I had to try it as a dressing once. For those who are looking for a varied and unusual dressing, you will be happy with this vegan turmeric dressing. Of course you can also combine it with other salad ingredients.
Healthy Potatoe salad
Quantity: about 1 person
- 5 small potatoes
- 1 Tbsp sea salt
- 1 hand chopped cabbage
- 1 spring onion
- 1 Tbsp black sesame seeds
- 5 Tbsp almond milk
- 1 Tbsp tahini (or other nut butter)
- 1 Tbsp organic apple cider
- 1/2 garlic toe
- 2 Tsp fresh turmeric
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Wash all ingredients and cut them small.
- Panning the potatoes in a bowl with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake the oily potato wedges for 20 minutes, stir and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Make the dressing. Best in an old glass with a lid, so you can shake it well.
- Season the dressing, add it to the ingredients and mix well.
Products from my Shop