- 130g Glutenfree flour (50g rice flour, 40g corn starch, 40g tapioca starch , 1 tsp guar gum)
- 60g Vegan butter (soft)
- 50ml Rice syrup (or marble syrup, agave…)
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Skin of an organic orange
- 1 Pinch of vanilla powder
- 10 Cranberries (in small pieces)
- 1 tbsp Red organic pepper (whole and broken balls)
- Combine butter with all wet ingredients.
- Mix the dry ingredents in another bowl together.
Bring with a hand mixer the wet and dry Ingredients to a dough together. You can also use your hands.
- Let the dough rest for at least 1 hour in your fridge or over night (cover the bowl).
- Roll out the dough on your desk and use some flour to sprinkle if it gets to sticky. Press the pepper balls into the dough and roll over again or just press them in the finish shapes. Make sure the dough is 5 mm high, when you cut out your shapes.
- Turn the oven to 350°F and bake the cookies for 10 minutes(if you find any spelling mistakes, then don’thesitate to let me know, my english is not perfect 😉 )
Take a look at my Instagram account …