Healthy vegan courgette bites
This is a perfect, healthy, vegan and glutenfree dish for in between meals, as a side dish next to your salad or as a snack for to go.
Courgette Bites Recipe
Amount: 1 sheet
- 4 courgettes (grated)
- 140g (1+1/2 cup) polenta + 2 cups of water
- 1 small can of chickpeas + 1/2 can of chickpea water
- 100g of potato starch or corn starch
- 2 tbsp dill (fresh or frozen)
- 1 teaspoon salt & 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic (pressed)
- Boil 2 cups of water in a small saucepan, add the polenta and stir occasionally until the mass becomes thicker, typically after 15-20 minutes the water has been absorbed.
- You can start grating the courgettes during this process.
- Mix the chickpeas with its water in a blender, then add the starch and the herbs and spices.
- Thoroughly mix the warm polenta with the chickpea mass and the zucchini pieces.
- Pour the mixture into a mold and bake at 190 degrees for at least 40 minutes.
- Allow the mixture to cool and then cut into pieces.
You like my recipes? Don’t hesitate to followed me on Instagram
Vegan lentil soup with roasted masala carrots Here I share a very simple lentil recipe with you. Lentils are so healthy and should be integrated much more often in our diet. Legumes are generally very nutritious and lenses have the highest content of vegetable proteins. You can process lenses so versatile. For this recipe, youRead more
Vegan and glutenfree Pizza dough made with just a blender Today you get a super easy and healthy pizza dough recipe. You only need a few ingredients and you can prepare everything in a blender. The pizza base is: – fast – healthy – vegan – gluten free
Sorry, this entry is only available in German. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language. Vegane und glutenfreie Tomaten Quiche Dieses Rezept ist für alle Quiche-Liebhaber unter euch. Im Bioladen können wir momentan alle möglichen Sorten anRead more