No-bake raspberry cream cake with cauliflower
This new recipe creation will be a great pleasure for all people who suffer from a nut allergy. These cute raspberry cream tarts are completely nut-free, soy-free and vegan. The main ingredient of this dessert are cauliflower florets and do not worry, you will not taste it. If cauliflower is steamed for a short time, it absorbs much less water and does not develop its own taste so much. Cauliflower florets having a great creamy consistency, which is great cashews replacement.
This recipe is:
- gluten free
- no baking
- nut free
Vegan Raspberry Tarts
Amount: around 4-6 pieces depending on your cupcake tin
- 1 1/2 cups steamed cauliflower florets
- 5 Tbsp marplesyrup or agave
- 5 Tbsp coconut oil
- 4 Tbsp coconut cream
- 2 Tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 100g fesh raspberries
- 2 Tsp lemonjuice
- 3/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 marble syrup
- 2 soft dates
- Cut the cauliflower florets off the cabbage with a sharp knife.
- Cook the florets softly in a steamer for a few minutes.
- Process the ingredients for the base in a food processor. First chop the pumpkin seeds until you gradually add the other ingredients and turn them into a solid mass.
- Spread the dough of the bottom in the silicone molds and squeeze it with a spoon. If it is still too sticky, sprinkle some cocoa powder on the surface.
- When the florets have cooled, place them in a blender with the remaining ingredients and mix everything creamy *.
- Taste the cream and sweeten it a bit more if necessary.
- If you want a two-colored layer, mix all the ingredients first without raspberries and put some of the white cream aside.
- Fill the pink cream into the silicone molds and finally sprinkle berries over the surface
- The tarts must now be placed in the freezer for at least 5 hours to get their shape. Before you want to serve it, you should get it out from the cooler and the silicone mold 1-2 hours before and thaw it.
Steaming in the pot
The lemon florets are not cooked, as they would otherwise take up too much water, and would give it up when thawing the tarts. Cashews do not absorb water, making them ideal for raw food cakes and freezing.
For steaming, you need a steamer frame that is placed in the pot. I use a metal strainer that fits exactly on my pot. It is important that the distance between the water surface and steaming frame is large enough so that the boiling water can not reach the cabbage. The amount of water depends on the volume of the vegetables. In a proportion of about one fifth of the food to be cooked on water. Depending on your pot size, this can be a water level of about two to three centimeters. The cooking time is my steam cooking shorter than when cooking! Vegetables are cooked through in just a few minutes and can be processed. Cook always with a lid.
I’m curious how your tarts turned out. Tag me on Instagram in your pictures and I share your creations!